Skip to main content

Triangles!!!


Hello every one! Now I know what you’re thinking, “Rachel those colors are for spring and it isn’t spring.” I know. I just felt like using some polishes I don’t really use that often and I also wanted something bright and fun to cheer me up. I got this design idea from Pinterest, which you should follow me on, and you can view the original image here.

The polishes I used for this design were Revlon’s Base + Top Coat, Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dri shade in “Lightening” (#250), and Sinful Colors’ “Mint Tropics” (#1443) and “Hazard” (#952). Sadly, this was the last use I could get out of this yellow polish as it is really old now. I'll have to buy another one soon.

I started off with my base coat to prevent stains and create a smooth surface for my design. Then, using two of the three colors, create two diagonal triangles on each nail. To make a straight line you can use a nail sticker/tape or just free hand it. After that polish is dry add a French tip in your third color and make sure it is a bit wider than normal and that you make a straight line instead of curving it to your nail. I did all my nails slightly different by just rotating the placement of the colors (in a clockwise direction lol). You can put the colors in any order you’d like. Add a top coat and you are done!

I hope you guys like this design! If you do you can follow this blog for more nail related things or whatever else I feel like posting. I have reviewed these Sinful Colors polishes in the past which you can read if you’d like (x/x). Feel free to comment what you’d like to see next and I’ll catch ya later.


P.S. If you think I did my other hand like this then you are mistaken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Firework Nails

Hello everyone! If you live in America then tomorrow is an exciting day for you, full of celebration. With that celebration comes amazing fireworks. So, without further a do here are my Independence Day firework nails. The polishes I used were Sally Hansen's "Co-balt Blue" (#320), "Red My Lips" (#470), "Silver Sweep" (#230), and "Grape Shifter" (#423), NYC's "French White Tip" (#134), and Blackheart Beauty's "Deep Sky Blue". I also used a nail dotter to create the fireworks. I started by painting the base colors on my nails, alternating the colors on each finger, and letting that dry. I chose to do my fireworks on the navy blue nails, but you can do them on the red or even on all the nails if you choose. For the fireworks I started with a dot for the center of the firework and added a red star there. Remember, the center of the firework does not have to be in the center of the nail (I only did that on one nai...

Miracle Gel Swatches

Hey guys! I know this post is late, but now that school has started back up all I ever do is homework. It's ridiculous I don't do anything anymore (not that I ever did lol). Anyway enough excuses. I did these swatches forever ago, like October of last year, so my memory of these colors are a distant memory. However, I didn't have a post planned so I thought I would show you these. The deep red color is "Wine Stock" (#480). I really like this color and it would be a great holiday nail color. However, because I love red nail polish, especially deep red, I will wear this whenever I want. As every other Miracle Gel polish I own, this is a great polish. I believe this was only one coat as well which is super cool. The other color is "All Chalked Up" (#230) and it is a pastel purple color. This color is very light-hearted and cute looking which I appreciate when it is dreary outside and I get sad. This is also a great Easter color (apparently I l...

Miracle Gel "Game of Chromes" Review

Hello everyone! I recently purchased another nail polish from Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel collection called “Game of Chromes” (#510) and I thought I’d write a review for it today. Frist of all, the name is genius. Secondly, lol, the color is gorgeous. It is really shiny and when you move your fingers under the light it kind of looks like it switches between silver and gold, like a hologram or something. It is just a really nice color if you are looking for a solid nail design that isn't super boring. I also really liked the formula of the polish. It went on very smoothly (just like the others from the line did) and it was opaque with one coat. When I used the top coat (which you have to buy separately unless you get a kit and it’s expensive but whatever), it lasted a long time with no chips. It still isn’t chipped and I could keep it on, but I redo my nails every week lol. That is all for today, but you can check out my most recent YouTube video here, or look through...