Skip to main content

Miracle Gel “Greyfitti” Review

 
Hello everyone! Today I have a review for one of my newer polishes by Sally Hansen called “Greyfitti” (#260). So, keep reading to see what I think! 

The first thing I have to say is that this polish took 3 coats to get this opacity. That was a little bit annoying, but it didn’t take too long to dry and this color is very pretty. I guess if you needed a really transparent grey color for any type of nail design that this polish could be considered multifunctional. 

Also, this color reminds me of Candie’s “Concrete Jungle”, which I’ve done reviews on before, except it's a bit of a lighter shade of grey. I may like Candie’s a bit better… no offense to Sally Hansen lol. This polish is great and you know that I love Sally Hansen products, but I prefer the other one a bit more.

Overall, I’d say that this polish deserves 4 out of 5 stars. I like the color and it dries quickly. So far it has lasted with no chips (even though I haven’t had it on for that long so I’ll update you later in the week), however, the fact that it takes so many coats made me like it a little less. . The bubbles on my index finger is from the top coat, probably because I didn't wait long enough for the other polish to dry; it isn't the grey polish at all, so don't worry about that.

I’m going to be using this polish for an actual design (finally) for next Sunday and hopefully I’ll have another recipe/video coming out Wednesday. Make sure you follow my Instagram (@totesperfnails) as I update you guys regularly on what I’m doing. BYYEEE

Oh and if you didn't notice I changed the look of my blog... I mean I don't know how you wouldn't notice because it was full on pink before. I wanted a more modern look. Ok... that's all lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Firework Nails

Hello everyone! If you live in America then tomorrow is an exciting day for you, full of celebration. With that celebration comes amazing fireworks. So, without further a do here are my Independence Day firework nails. The polishes I used were Sally Hansen's "Co-balt Blue" (#320), "Red My Lips" (#470), "Silver Sweep" (#230), and "Grape Shifter" (#423), NYC's "French White Tip" (#134), and Blackheart Beauty's "Deep Sky Blue". I also used a nail dotter to create the fireworks. I started by painting the base colors on my nails, alternating the colors on each finger, and letting that dry. I chose to do my fireworks on the navy blue nails, but you can do them on the red or even on all the nails if you choose. For the fireworks I started with a dot for the center of the firework and added a red star there. Remember, the center of the firework does not have to be in the center of the nail (I only did that on one nai...

Miracle Gel Swatches

Hey guys! I know this post is late, but now that school has started back up all I ever do is homework. It's ridiculous I don't do anything anymore (not that I ever did lol). Anyway enough excuses. I did these swatches forever ago, like October of last year, so my memory of these colors are a distant memory. However, I didn't have a post planned so I thought I would show you these. The deep red color is "Wine Stock" (#480). I really like this color and it would be a great holiday nail color. However, because I love red nail polish, especially deep red, I will wear this whenever I want. As every other Miracle Gel polish I own, this is a great polish. I believe this was only one coat as well which is super cool. The other color is "All Chalked Up" (#230) and it is a pastel purple color. This color is very light-hearted and cute looking which I appreciate when it is dreary outside and I get sad. This is also a great Easter color (apparently I l...

Miracle Gel "Game of Chromes" Review

Hello everyone! I recently purchased another nail polish from Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel collection called “Game of Chromes” (#510) and I thought I’d write a review for it today. Frist of all, the name is genius. Secondly, lol, the color is gorgeous. It is really shiny and when you move your fingers under the light it kind of looks like it switches between silver and gold, like a hologram or something. It is just a really nice color if you are looking for a solid nail design that isn't super boring. I also really liked the formula of the polish. It went on very smoothly (just like the others from the line did) and it was opaque with one coat. When I used the top coat (which you have to buy separately unless you get a kit and it’s expensive but whatever), it lasted a long time with no chips. It still isn’t chipped and I could keep it on, but I redo my nails every week lol. That is all for today, but you can check out my most recent YouTube video here, or look through...