Skip to main content

Life Hack for Nail Lovers

Hello everyone! Today I have a life hack to share with you that may change your life. I’m going to tell you how to get excess nail polish off of your skin WITHOUT NAIL POLISH REMOVER. I know, it’s crazy, but I promise it works.

First off, I’d like to talk about the nail polish I am wearing, which is Mineral Fusion’s “Berried Gem”. I did a review on this polish on my old blog which you can view here, but I haven’t used it since then. To sum up that review, the polish is really great lol.

Anyway, I know you want to know the hack so here it is: hot water. This is no joke. If you have some time to spare, let your polish completely dry and then use hot water to rub off the polish left on your skin. I usually do my nails on Sunday, when I’m not too busy, which gives me a few hours to let my polish dry and then I can take a shower to get the polish off. It’s so easy and doesn’t require anything extra. 
I hope this tip helped you. If you want to see a video with me explaining this tip then click here. I also uploaded a short video Sunday night taking you prom dress shopping with me so if you wish to see that click here. That’s all for now, but I’ll see you Sunday. BYYEEE

(Oh P.S. this is my 50th blog post here on my newer blog. Just thought I'd let you know)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Firework Nails

Hello everyone! If you live in America then tomorrow is an exciting day for you, full of celebration. With that celebration comes amazing fireworks. So, without further a do here are my Independence Day firework nails. The polishes I used were Sally Hansen's "Co-balt Blue" (#320), "Red My Lips" (#470), "Silver Sweep" (#230), and "Grape Shifter" (#423), NYC's "French White Tip" (#134), and Blackheart Beauty's "Deep Sky Blue". I also used a nail dotter to create the fireworks. I started by painting the base colors on my nails, alternating the colors on each finger, and letting that dry. I chose to do my fireworks on the navy blue nails, but you can do them on the red or even on all the nails if you choose. For the fireworks I started with a dot for the center of the firework and added a red star there. Remember, the center of the firework does not have to be in the center of the nail (I only did that on one nai...

Miracle Gel Swatches

Hey guys! I know this post is late, but now that school has started back up all I ever do is homework. It's ridiculous I don't do anything anymore (not that I ever did lol). Anyway enough excuses. I did these swatches forever ago, like October of last year, so my memory of these colors are a distant memory. However, I didn't have a post planned so I thought I would show you these. The deep red color is "Wine Stock" (#480). I really like this color and it would be a great holiday nail color. However, because I love red nail polish, especially deep red, I will wear this whenever I want. As every other Miracle Gel polish I own, this is a great polish. I believe this was only one coat as well which is super cool. The other color is "All Chalked Up" (#230) and it is a pastel purple color. This color is very light-hearted and cute looking which I appreciate when it is dreary outside and I get sad. This is also a great Easter color (apparently I l...

Miracle Gel "Game of Chromes" Review

Hello everyone! I recently purchased another nail polish from Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel collection called “Game of Chromes” (#510) and I thought I’d write a review for it today. Frist of all, the name is genius. Secondly, lol, the color is gorgeous. It is really shiny and when you move your fingers under the light it kind of looks like it switches between silver and gold, like a hologram or something. It is just a really nice color if you are looking for a solid nail design that isn't super boring. I also really liked the formula of the polish. It went on very smoothly (just like the others from the line did) and it was opaque with one coat. When I used the top coat (which you have to buy separately unless you get a kit and it’s expensive but whatever), it lasted a long time with no chips. It still isn’t chipped and I could keep it on, but I redo my nails every week lol. That is all for today, but you can check out my most recent YouTube video here, or look through...