Skip to main content

Finger Paints “Masterpiece of Minimalism” Review


Hello everyone! Today I have a swatch for you of one of the new polishes in my collection. This polish is by Finger Paints in the shade “Masterpiece of Minimalism” (#806145). This is a really lovely polish, so stick around and I’ll tell you why.

There are certain components that I look for in a nail polish, the first being color. This polish is a neutral purple that has sort of a greyish undertone to it. In the light it just looks like a very lovely purple, but in dull lighting it looks very dark and a greyish-brown. I actually really love this color and if you are a big fan of neutral shades you will definitely like it.

The next things I look for are brush size and polish consistency. The brush is a decent thickness making it easy to spread the polish on your nail without it getting all over your fingers. The polish itself is a really nice formula and it glides on smoothly. There were no bubbles in the polish after it dried, which is always a plus. 

Finally, I look for chipping. This is always the hardest part for me because I redo my nails so often; I never get the full effect of a nail polish. I couldn’t really tell you how long this polish would last, but I can say that for the three and a half days I was wearing it, it did not chip. Hope that helps lol.

Overall, I’d give this polish a 5 star rating. It is a great polish and I’m glad that I received it. Who knows I may buy it again one day (if I ever run out like geez I have so many polishes how could I use them all). There is no video today, but look forward to Sunday’s design because it’s out of this world!! Hehe I’m so funny. I’ll see you soon. BYYEEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Firework Nails

Hello everyone! If you live in America then tomorrow is an exciting day for you, full of celebration. With that celebration comes amazing fireworks. So, without further a do here are my Independence Day firework nails. The polishes I used were Sally Hansen's "Co-balt Blue" (#320), "Red My Lips" (#470), "Silver Sweep" (#230), and "Grape Shifter" (#423), NYC's "French White Tip" (#134), and Blackheart Beauty's "Deep Sky Blue". I also used a nail dotter to create the fireworks. I started by painting the base colors on my nails, alternating the colors on each finger, and letting that dry. I chose to do my fireworks on the navy blue nails, but you can do them on the red or even on all the nails if you choose. For the fireworks I started with a dot for the center of the firework and added a red star there. Remember, the center of the firework does not have to be in the center of the nail (I only did that on one nai...

Miracle Gel Swatches

Hey guys! I know this post is late, but now that school has started back up all I ever do is homework. It's ridiculous I don't do anything anymore (not that I ever did lol). Anyway enough excuses. I did these swatches forever ago, like October of last year, so my memory of these colors are a distant memory. However, I didn't have a post planned so I thought I would show you these. The deep red color is "Wine Stock" (#480). I really like this color and it would be a great holiday nail color. However, because I love red nail polish, especially deep red, I will wear this whenever I want. As every other Miracle Gel polish I own, this is a great polish. I believe this was only one coat as well which is super cool. The other color is "All Chalked Up" (#230) and it is a pastel purple color. This color is very light-hearted and cute looking which I appreciate when it is dreary outside and I get sad. This is also a great Easter color (apparently I l...

Miracle Gel "Game of Chromes" Review

Hello everyone! I recently purchased another nail polish from Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel collection called “Game of Chromes” (#510) and I thought I’d write a review for it today. Frist of all, the name is genius. Secondly, lol, the color is gorgeous. It is really shiny and when you move your fingers under the light it kind of looks like it switches between silver and gold, like a hologram or something. It is just a really nice color if you are looking for a solid nail design that isn't super boring. I also really liked the formula of the polish. It went on very smoothly (just like the others from the line did) and it was opaque with one coat. When I used the top coat (which you have to buy separately unless you get a kit and it’s expensive but whatever), it lasted a long time with no chips. It still isn’t chipped and I could keep it on, but I redo my nails every week lol. That is all for today, but you can check out my most recent YouTube video here, or look through...